Ausgezeichnet - Neue Energie für Nepal ist Projekt Nachhaltigkeit 2017
Das Gemeinschaftsprojekt von forum anders reisen und atmosfair erhält Auszeichnung des Rates für nachhaltige Entwicklung> mehr erfahren
Do you want to lead a project that will support & promote Community Based Tourism Projects? You will be in charge of kicking off a new brand from scratch - first in Ecuador and then all around the world - and therefore also for defining key elements such as vision, strategy, finance plan and bringing in sales.
With the professional support of Ventura's Marketing, Finance, HR, Data, Design & IT departments as well as reporting directly to our CEO Andre you will have all the support needed to make this platform a success.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for responsible travel, who is determined, has a positive mindset and who will go the extra mile for this project.
The CBT platform will serve to promote and sell sustainable tourism products. The offered services must meet the basic sustainability and quality criteria of community based tourism.
Here you can find a video of Andre giving more info about the vacancy: www.youtube.com/watch
Who we’re looking for:
- an advocate for responsible travel
- experienced in community tourism
- excellent English writing skills and ideally good Spanish skills
- fun to be around. Your future colleagues will enjoy working with you
- ability to focus on a few priorities and being able to say "no" to things
- entrepreneurial spirit
- ambitious & loves challenges
- great self organisation skills
- proven record of finishing projects successfully
These are your responsibilities:
- develop & execute the concept of an online booking platform for community based tourism products so that it can finance itself permanently as a social enterprise
- Preparation of a business plan for the CBT Platform
- Concept development and technical implementation of the web page together with our IT & Design Team
- Find local touristic partners and providers for the platform
- Write, publish and administrate content on the homepage
- Development of a marketing strategy for national and international positioning together with our Marketing Ninjas
- Coordinate the sales pipelines and ensure successful sales
What we offer:
- Building up the travel brand for Community Based Tourism
- Different challenges on a daily basis
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Flexibility in regards to place of work and working schedule
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- International Team and colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Participation in the Ventura's overall profit
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly 3-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
Now it's up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application!
Confidentiality: Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR and the Recruiting Manager.
Umweltfreundliches und faires Reisen ist unser Thema.
Bleiben Sie unseren außergewöhnlichen Reiseideen dicht auf den Fersen...