Ausgezeichnet - Neue Energie für Nepal ist Projekt Nachhaltigkeit 2017
Das Gemeinschaftsprojekt von forum anders reisen und atmosfair erhält Auszeichnung des Rates für nachhaltige Entwicklung> mehr erfahren
At viventura and puraventura , we have a passion for Latin America. We want our customers to experience real Latin America, in an unforgettable way. We are looking for someone, who will lead both brand’s 50 people team, work together with central Ventura departments such as Marketing, IT & Finance and ensure the healthy growth of the company.
In your role, you’ll have a big impact, not just on the lives of your team members, but on the thousands of travelers who travel to Latin America and the communities we visit.
We are looking for an experienced leader, with a strong passion for travel in Latin America & determination to keep our brands on their successful journey.
Viventura and puraventura have offices in Quito, Cuzco, La Paz, Merida and in Berlin, Germany. As the Executive Director of Latin America, your primary location will, however, be in our headquarters in Berlin. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we welcome applications from all over the world (Latin Americans, Germans, French, etc.)
The basics you bring along
- You have a great passion for Latin America
- You genuinely believe in Responsible Tourism
- You are strongly motivated by going the extra mile for our customers
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have 5+ year experience in leading teams
- You are ambitious & love challenges
- You are fun to be around. Your future colleagues will enjoy working with you
- You have great communication skills, both internally and externally
- You speak fluent Spanish
- You are flexible & can work and visit our different office locations regularly
- You are curious and never stop questioning
You can impress us even more with
- 3+ years of experience in tour operation
- German or French language
What awaits you in your new job
- You will lead a team of 50 people within viventura and puraventura
Strategic Decision making, Product Development, Sales, Purchase, Provider Management, Tour Guides & Flights
- Team Player, you will successfully work with Ventura's central departments such as Marketing, IT, Design, Data, HR, CSR & Finance.
- Ensure that both brands continue to have a strong, sustainable growth
- Delight our customers by giving them unforgettable moments on their trips in Latin America
- Ensure that we keep & develop the greatest people in the industry and hire the best talents
- Help other new brands within Ventura TRAVEL to succeed
What we promise you
- A position that has positive impact on thousand of people traveling to Latin America and on Responsible Travel in Latin America in general
- Working with a highly motivated, professional & international team
- Guaranteed different & challenging tasks every day
- Flexibility with regard to place of work and working hours and possibility to work from different offices
- Competitive salary
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
- Paid vacation (amount of days depends on office location)
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly Offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
What we offer to ensure your success
- From day 1 you will receive training from different departments within the company, so you quickly can understand our company culture, the software we use, our way of communicating, our products & existing processes.
- You will work hand in hand with Ventura TRAVEL’s CEO Andre, so you have maximum support and resources from the central departments of Ventura TRAVEL.
What is the process for this application?
- Apply through the form below in English (your CV and Cover Letter should be in English)
- We take a look at your application, if it's convincing to us, Amal will schedule an initial, short screening interview with you
- You will have an in-depth Video Interview with Andre
- You will have another Video Interview with a viventura and a puraventura member
- The final interview days are in Berlin (we will cover the costs for your trip). On that day you’ll be talking to many stakeholders of the company
- You receive a job offer
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
Umweltfreundliches und faires Reisen ist unser Thema.
Bleiben Sie unseren außergewöhnlichen Reiseideen dicht auf den Fersen...