Ausgezeichnet - Neue Energie für Nepal ist Projekt Nachhaltigkeit 2017
Das Gemeinschaftsprojekt von forum anders reisen und atmosfair erhält Auszeichnung des Rates für nachhaltige Entwicklung> mehr erfahren
viventura is Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to Peru and other South American countries. Choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature we offer innovative, high quality tours for fair prices. Our main office is in La Paz, Bolivia, and our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
Currently we are looking for an intern from March or April 2019 onwards. The duration is 5-6 months. (Currently we are searching for March 2019; exciting news: we offer now the possibility to those who are interested to do their internship 3 months in Berlin & 3 months in La Paz (viventura HQ) - if that is interesting to you please state this in your Cover letter)
See here a short video from Annika, one of our Travel Specialists, taken from the office in La Paz: https://youtu.be/DU-reSmoSkY
The person we’re looking for:
- is passionate about being in contact with our clients
- has knowledge of South America and it’s different Countries
- is independent, pro-active, open minded and positive
- has sense of responsibility towards customers, colleagues and your own tasks
- has impeccable knowledge of German
- has very good knowledge of English
- has basic knowledge of Spanish is advantageous
- has good knowledge of internet programs (browser, Skype, Google Applications)
- is looking for a mandatory internship for his/her studies in university/college
These are your responsibilities:
- Support our Travel Managers in their tasks
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents
- Be in charge of customer communication
- Answer customer inquiries by phone and/or e-mail
- Check Website written content (feedback, travel reports, etc.)
- Analyze our product portfolio
- Improve our product presentation
- Handle inquiries with our incoming offices
- Projects as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 month)
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Flexibility with regard to place of work and working schedule
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Participation in the company's profits
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- International Team
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
- Remuneration 550 € / month
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application (CV & Cover letter in German, Third Page in English).
Umweltfreundliches und faires Reisen ist unser Thema.
Bleiben Sie unseren außergewöhnlichen Reiseideen dicht auf den Fersen...