Ausgezeichnet - Neue Energie für Nepal ist Projekt Nachhaltigkeit 2017
Das Gemeinschaftsprojekt von forum anders reisen und atmosfair erhält Auszeichnung des Rates für nachhaltige Entwicklung> mehr erfahren
As a Product & Sales Specialist for viventura you will be a valuable team member of Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South American countries. The Group Travel Team of viventura has the challenge to create innovative, high quality tours for fair prices by choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature. As an expert with passion for South America you will unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. You will also lead the clients to go through the different stages of a booking life cycle and create the best travel experience for them. At the moment our Patagonia-Brazil team is looking for support, your main focus is planned to be Brazil.
See here a short video of a part of our Travel Specialist Team here in Berlin which currently counts 8 members: //www.youtube.com/embed/XV-wuQ0mPl4
The basics that you bring along
- 2+ years experience in the tourism industry, preferably in groups travel
- You know Brazil like the back of your hand
- If you also know Patagonia and other South American countries it would be a big plus
- Passion for having contact with customers & our incoming partners
- Impeccable oral and written knowledge of German
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge in Portuguese & Spanish for partner communication is a big plus
- Challenge seeker
- Basic Amadeus knowledge is a plus
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and remain calm under stress
What awaits you in your job
- As our Mr(s) Brazil you are main responsible to develop the product and push the sales of our destination Brazil
- In our Brazil-Patagonia destination team you will also sell and negotiate trips to Patagonia (if you don't know Patagonia yet you will travel there to get to know it)
- Responsibility for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- Analysis of our competition to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for viventura and our clients
- Guidance of our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail)
- Coordination of reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the
- 28 days of vacation
- Weekly team lunch
- Diverse physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- DRV card for great fares for Lufthansa, DB etc.
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks everyday
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a network of Group Travel Specialist based in Berlin, who are passionate for South America and the development of eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South American countries. We have a great network of different local partners and providers and our shared goal is to create sustainable and beneficial travel experience for everyone involved. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
You are looking for a job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in German.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
Umweltfreundliches und faires Reisen ist unser Thema.
Bleiben Sie unseren außergewöhnlichen Reiseideen dicht auf den Fersen...