Ausgezeichnet - Neue Energie für Nepal ist Projekt Nachhaltigkeit 2017
Das Gemeinschaftsprojekt von forum anders reisen und atmosfair erhält Auszeichnung des Rates für nachhaltige Entwicklung> mehr erfahren
Chinaventura is the newest brand under ventural TRAVEL, we are passionate in experiencing China with our travelers. Our trips do not only offer spectacular sceneries, but also exploration to the life and culture of different parts of this charming country.
As a young brand, we need passionate people to grow with us. Are you a China enthusiast and Chinese culture expert? Do you love interacting with travelers and react to their needs fast? Do you have a positive mindset? Join us to make travelling to China more memorable!
We are looking for a Product & Sales Specialist based in Berlin starting ideally from April 1st 2019.
We’re looking for a person who:
- Demonstrates excellent verbal & written communication skills in German, - Chinese(Mandarin) and English
- Is greatly passionate about China and has traveled extensively in the country
- Is preferably experienced within the tourism or service industry
- Is open to feedback, eager to learn, improve and grow everyday
- Works efficiently under stress, and is results oriented
- And last but not least: is fun to work with!
These are your responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you strive to get the best deal for us and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and email)
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
- You work on the content in German for the website: you create new content regularly, and you translate existing texts from English to German
What we offer:
- Varied and responsible tasks and projects, autonomy and the opportunity to grow professionally within the company and the team right from the start
- An international & dynamic environment, with offices in Berlin, La Paz, Merida and Medellin
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives
- Possibility to work from our worldwide offices within the Ventura TRAVEL network
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Yearly work experience offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like quarterly social days and Team Events
Now it's up to you….
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV and a Cover letter in German.
Umweltfreundliches und faires Reisen ist unser Thema.
Bleiben Sie unseren außergewöhnlichen Reiseideen dicht auf den Fersen...