Ausgezeichnet - Neue Energie für Nepal ist Projekt Nachhaltigkeit 2017
Das Gemeinschaftsprojekt von forum anders reisen und atmosfair erhält Auszeichnung des Rates für nachhaltige Entwicklung> mehr erfahren
We are the latest emerging brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family, offering authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Iran. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while experiencing unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and the essence of Iran.
Are you passionate about traveling within Iran? Do you have experience in the tourism industry? Are you willing to support our customers with their booking process and create innovative and responsible travel experiences for them? Do you have a positive mindset? If so, this may be the right job for you.
We are looking for a Product & Sales Specialist starting as soon as we find the right candidate. Here you can also see a Video of our Intrapreneur for Persiaventura telling you more about the vacancy: www.youtube.com/watch
We’re looking for a person who:
- demonstrates excellent verbal & written communication skills in German and English, Farsi would be a big plus
- is interested in Iran and ideally has traveled throughout the country
- is preferably experienced within the Tourism industry
- is open to feedback, eager to learn, improve and grow everyday
and last but not least: brings a positive attitude, smiles and remains calm under stress
These are your responsibilities:
-You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you strive to get the best deal for us and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and email)
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
- You work on the content in German for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, and you translate existing texts from English to German
What we offer:
- Varied and responsible tasks and projects, autonomy and the opportunity to grow professionally within the company and the team right from the start
- An international & dynamic environment, with offices in Berlin, La Paz, Merida and Medellin
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives
- Possibility to work from our worldwide offices within the Ventura TRAVEL network
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Yearly work experience offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like quarterly social days and Team Events
Now it's up to you….
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV and a Cover letter in German
Umweltfreundliches und faires Reisen ist unser Thema.
Bleiben Sie unseren außergewöhnlichen Reiseideen dicht auf den Fersen...